Endless Rats Endless Spells

Hello fellow ratlings,

Todays post is the first in a mini series of endless spells I am working on for the Pestilens Clan. I picked up the Skaven specific spells which are amazing sculpts but felt like I wanted to make things harder for myself by converting the malign sorcery set into something that even the great horned rat would approve of.


In some cases this will mean just giving the paint scheme a tweak to match my toxic cobblestone theme. In others I will be attempting to kitbash with other elements to make it feel really vermin-like.



For now I have completed the warp lightning vortex as well as a Green Sun of the Under-Empire. Id been pretty set on warpstone paint scheme for the Sun model but the glowing eyes came from a friende suggestion. It gave me a chance to practice a two brush blending technique which ended with a lot of paint in my mouth, but I achieved the effect I was working on.

I will be uploading more in the coming weeks including a converted Gnashing Jaws spell

Thanks for reading

Arcane

1 comment:

  1. Nice glow around the eye sockets.
    Keep on trying and perfect your skills :)

    ReplyDelete