The Beginning


Hello!

Very first line of very first paragraph of the very first post! I'm feeling a lot of pressure to get this post right...

I think the first thing to do is introduce myself and tell you why you should keep reading. I'm a beginner hobbyist from the UK who is jumping in feet first and soaking up every aspect of model building and painting. This is the first time I've ever dabbled in the field and I'm loving every second of it.

I have a few friends who are hobbyists (not 100% sure that's the word) and they're all spread across the spectrum of experience, I myself am alllll the way at the bottom then we have the all-knowing fonts of knowledge way off in the distance. I've found so far that having these differing levels of experience makes for some very interesting conversations and I always learn something new participating in them.

So that's what this will be, a big boiling pot of my journey, my failures and successes, my projects, and (far more frequently) me messing up and venting here because I can't remove the liberator gold stain from my desk...

I hope you enjoy what's to come

Arcane

0 comments:

Post a Comment